Tuesday, September 9, 2008

AFFORDABLE bling....STICKLES


I love stickles! This is a great product. It is like a glitter glue. You can add bling to your page, projects, or crafts. Fabulous for rubber stamping! It is an inexpensive way to get a rhinestone like effect without the high cost, or the fear of running out of rhinestones. This comes in a variety of colors. Careful they are very addictive. My sister and I have about 20 different ones! We are out of control. We are the stickle girls.
The only downfall with these is it does take a while to dry. But, it doesn't bother me a bit because it gives such a dramatic effect to prima flowers, buttons, paper, etc. It is well worth it. It dries very very shiny with tons of glitter.
You get a .5 oz plastic bottle with an applicator tip for about $2.50.
If I could eat the yummy colors I would!
xoxo RobynMarie!

No comments: